Sunday, September 6, 2009

Waiting

Well, we have just about 2 weeks until our baby is due. We are waiting to hear back on the job front for Michael. Much of what we will be doing for the next little while is waiting.

We got moved into our house at the beginning of August. Michael has been very helpful at unpacking and getting things put away and in order. Although I want to help and I did do some, I find that my energy level is so varied and I get worn out really easy. Pregnancy requires just about all of my energy, well that and work. I am still plugging along at work. I will have to post some pictures of our new house once I get a chance to take some. We are really enjoying being in our own place!

Since we moved, we now have a whole new area to explore. We found this really pretty spot called Diana's pool and we took a little trip there last weekend. We took a walk and took some pictures. I hadn't really posted many pictures of me pregnant, but this is one of me at about 37 weeks. It really looks like I have a basketball in my shirt. =)

This picture is of the waterfall there at Diana's Pool. Connecticut has some beautiful spots!


Well, probably the next time I post we will have baby pictures to post. We are both very excited to welcome our new little one into our home. We are really hoping he is healthy and that all goes well with the birth and delivery. It will be an exciting new adventure to become parents. I am sure it will also be very exhausting, but well worth it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it doesn't feel like it to you, but your belly is so tiny. That's about how big I was when I was 5 months along with Collin. How exciting.

Daniel said...

We were beginning to wonder if you had popped yet. I guess we will keep waiting.

Kathleen said...

You look so great that far along! And what beautiful photos of Diana's Pool. Sounds like you have pretty much everything in place that's within your power. We keep praying that your son will be born on the right day, and we know he will!

schwang-schwanthony! said...

Thats how I looked at 37 weeks.. and no matter what anyone says I felt huge.. but its true alot of people get larger. But I knwo you feel huge and like it wont end. It does lol elly came 3 days early. :) good luck with everything!

Liz said...

Good Luck! You are a cute pregnant lady- you look great! We love you an miss you bunches and look forward to pics of the baby and the house!