This is Eli the morning of his birthday. I got him a onesie that said Baby's First Birthday.
My Visiting Teachers were kind enough to bring Eli a balloon and present. This is him laughing while playing with the balloon. He loved watching it bounce up and down on the ceiling when he pulled on it.
Eli with his birthday present. We hauled this back with us all the way from the Toy's R Us in Time's Square.
Michael and I are working on remodeling our bathroom. We have learned a lot about remodeling that we didn't know. It has been kind of tough living without a complete bathroom. Hopefully it will be done in not too much longer.
Michael is in the middle of a research project with one of his professors from UConn. He is also working on applying to graduate schools for next Fall. He is applying at University of Akron and University of Connecticut. So a lot of his free time is spent working on these projects.
I keep busy chasing Eli around. He isn't walking yet but he can crawl really fast and he gets into things. He is a very curious little boy. I got released as the Cub Scout Leader and I am now working as a Visiting Teaching Supervisor in Relief Society. I love reading and watching back episodes of Roswell.
Anyway, we are all enjoying the fun fall weather minus the huge amounts of leaves that are accumulating in our yard that will need to be raked. Happy Fall!
3 comments:
It was fun talking with you both last night! We are excited to see you come Christmas. We hope that things settle down a little bit! Eli is so cute =)Take care of yourselves!
Happy Birthday Eli! That is so crazy he is a year old! I love the picture of him watching the balloon! He seems like such a cute happy boy! Good luck Michael with applications and let us know how it goes! We need to talk soon! We sure miss you guys! We can't wait for Christmas!
All of your pictures are awesome. It is fun to see what you are doing and how Eli is growing.
Post a Comment