Sunday, August 26, 2012

What I am up to

I don't often say much about what I am up to, but I guess I just assume that everyone knows kind of what I do.  I take care of little people all day.  The thing is I do find time for a few other things....thankfully.

I have been participating in the Mind Body Sole program this summer at the library.  It has been quite a challenge.  I have to read 26 books and articles and run 26 miles or walk 52,000 steps by September 10th.  I finished the steps long ago.  I walk a ton a day chasing the kids, but it is harder to find time to read.  I am hoping to finish in time though.  I don't think I've ever found a program that combined my two loves running and reading.

I love to collect and find new recipes to try.  My favorites right now are broccoli cheese soup and Cafe Rio salad.  I can give you the recipes if you like.  Although my kids can be picky they still get to try all my new experiments.  It is fun to look for new things on Pinterest and Allrecipes.

I have fun with my boys.  We go to the library for story times.  We go to play group and play dates.  I love to take them on walks.  I love to play with them.  It reminds me of growing up with my big brothers.  Boys are so much fun!

The biggest thing for me lately is that I am expecting baby number 3.  It has been a challenge chasing two and not feeling at tip top shape.  I am 19 weeks along.  Baby should make his/her debut in January sometime.  I will find out in a couple more weeks if the boys will have a baby brother or sister.  We'll see.

4 comments:

Janice Richardson said...

Congrats Sara!

Emily said...

Congrats on #3! Thanks for the update!

Emily said...

Congrats on #3! Thanks for the update!

Kathleen said...

How is your reading coming along, Sara? Are you on track to finish in one week? It amazes me you find time to read. At best, I get a few pages read at night before I fall asleep--and that's with only taking care of one!

We're looking forward to finding out if your next baby is a "Joe" or a "Sara." In other words, it'll be interesting to see if you continue to follow Mom's pattern or not.