Saturday, January 27, 2007

School and Work

In order to make it easier for everyone to know how we are doing, we thought we'd start a blog. I will try to post as often as I can, but I am not sure how often that will turn out to be.

In the next little while things will be changing a lot of us. As most of you know, Michael is graduating in April. He has applied to 4 graduate schools and we are working on applying to one more. He has applied at Utah State, University of Connecticut, University of Rochester, and Akron University. We may apply at University of Louisville. That being said, we are going to be moving before long. We are excited and nervous. Mostly, we just want to know where we will end up. We just heard from one of the schools this week inviting Michael there to interview. It should be interesting to see where we go.

As far as for me, I am just working. It really isn't the most exciting job in the world, but at least it pays the bills. I am currently working on a project involving large amounts of research. It is like I am in college except that I can't change subjects when I get bored of it. I have to work on it 8 hours a day! Ugh!

Michael has a busy semester ahead of him. Several of his classes are like so many in college where they assume that you only have one class and it is theirs. But, he likes his classes for the most part.

That's all for now. I will try to post some photos soon.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Sara (and Michael),

Welcome to the blog world! And it is great to hear news from ya'll! Kari and I just got a letter from Cammie and we are hoping to take some time to write Maggie and Cammie this morning. I am glad to hear about your exciting future... FYI: I am happily finishing my last semester in the MPA program and don't know what I will be doing come June (in May I will be in Ghana). You can check out my own blogspot for more details: http://tnewms.blogspot.com/.

You're great,

Tricia