Sunday, February 4, 2007

Long Week

This past week was one of the longest feeling ones we have had for awhile. It seemed to go on forever. Boy was I ever glad to get to a weekend. I didn't think that my job could get any more boring but it has.

We got a new computer game to play together that we already like. It is called Syberia. I never really got into video games but lately we have been playing more together and I like it quite a bit.



I played a Soccer game on Saturday for our ward intramural team. We lost (again). It's not like we don't have the talent, we just aren't very organized on the field. I don't know how many times I was left alone to guard the goal against like 4 people. Needless to say I was a bit annoyed after the game. But, it was good to get some exercise.



We went to a BYU basketball game this weekend as well. They played 25th ranked UNLV and stomped them 90-63. There is not a chance that UNLV will be ranked anymore. It was a great game to watch. Danny and Kathleen went with us too.



University of Rochester invited Michael to an interview day this month. We worked it out so that he can do a phone interview in the next week or so. We are anxiously awaiting news from the other 3 schools.


That's all for now. Enjoy the pictures from the last little while.


No comments: