Hey all! I am happy to announce that we now have a place to live in Connecticut. I was beginning to think that we would have to pitch a tent or live in a box there. But, now we have more than a box to live in. We had placed our name on a waiting list about a month or so back with an apartment complex called Woodhaven Park apartments. Well, yesterday I had the impression that I needed to call them and find out if they had any openings. I had given them my number and they said they would call if an opening came up. However, they had never called me back. Well, just before I called them I had the impression that they would have an apartment for us. And, they had a two bedroom available in July. We are so excited. The apartment we got is less than the normal rate because of smaller windows so we got a good deal. We are excited. I hope that we like it. We won't be able to see it before we move in.
I am waiting to hear back about the two job interviews that I had last week. Both of them said that they would get back to me this week. So, I am waiting slightly impatiently to hear back. I really hope that I get a job at UConn. That would really help us to save money on transportation. We would also get to see each other more often.
We are going to Zions this weekend for the Redd family reunion. We are excited to get away from Provo. Don't get me wrong, we don't mind living here but sometimes it is just time to get away. Plus, we will both get a couple of days off work. I am glad for that.
I only have a month left at my job and I am relieved. It has been a stressful job for me and I am ready for a change. I just want to get done on a few more things before I go. Hopefully the rest of my time will be incident free. Since I started my current project (the last couple of weeks), the power was off for half a day, the AC broke, we've been short-handed, and I had to move desks. It is difficult to work when there are very few constants.
Other than that, we are plugging along trying to hammer out the details of moving. Things are beginning to fall into place, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment