I have decided that I must be under more stress than normal because I keep getting sick. I am not sure what it is but in the last year I have been sick way more often than is normal for me. On Friday, Michael and I went to the doctor because we thought we had strep. It turns out we didn't but we both have had bad sore throats. We are feeling better now. I felt a bit guilty that I didn't go to work since I didn't end up with strep. I am sure though that whatever it is that we had that no one else wants it.
Friday we also went to Salt Lake for out date. I know, you are thinking, don't over do it. However, something about being with Michael and in a non-stress environment for a whole day made us both feel much better. We got to see the new Joseph Smith movie. We also ate some Vietnamese food. Unfortunately, the restaurant that we normally go to had closed. We did find another one, though. Vietnamese food (if done right) is delectable!
No news on the job front for me except not getting a good job I applied for. I applied for a job as a Soils lab technician that I felt very highly qualified for. I didn't get it but it has humbled me and reminded me that truly I have to rely on Heavenly Father for help. If I work hard to find a job and pray for help, I know that he will help. Your prayers in this direction would be much appreciated.
We have packed 5 boxes! We are on our way but we realize that we have way more stuff than we think. It is going to be a lot of work to move and that is why we started early. Hopefully if we have started now, there won't be nearly as much to worry about when we are closer to our move.
Well, that's all folks. Stay tuned until next time and I will try to post photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment