On Friday I had work until 5:30pm, but Michael got done earlier than normal. He had the majority of the afternoon to work on homework and such. Well, he surprised me by cleaning the entire house! He washed up all of the dishes, cleaned the bathroom, and picked up all of the random piles here and there. It had been a particularly hard day and when I got home it was such a surprise! I thought I'd have to clean a good portion of the day on Saturday, but I got the day off! He always seems to do things like that for me just when I need them.
In other news, Michael and I are going to sing in a Talent Show on Saturday for our ward. We have had fun working on our song together. Hopefully it will go well. I am thinking that I might also bake some goodies to take since cooking is one of my favorite things to do. Although, I am not sure if it is a talent, but I definitely enjoy it and Michael and I haven't starved yet. =)
It is only two weeks until Spring Break and I am excited about that. We are taking a couple of days off and we are planning to do something fun. We haven't quite decided yet what we are going to do, but I am sure we'll find something.
4 comments:
Michael is a good husband and he even went to choir to be with you :) I still give Scott a hard time about that...we were never actually in the same ward though. Still, it's such a cute story!!
That's so great! I love it when Chris does things like that. We miss seeing you guys. Hope you are doing well.
Dang it Michael! Your making all of us look bad ; ). Way to be a top notch husbo
That's so thoughtful and gallant of you, Michael! You two always take such good care of each other. Thank you for your example of ever-growing love.
Post a Comment