Monday, November 16, 2009
Two Months
I am a bit late, but I thought I'd post some photos of Eli at two months. I can't believe we've had him with us that long! He is starting to raise his head and chest up while on his tummy, roll from his side to his back, and smile a lot. His smiles just make your heart melt. We love our sweet boy and we are enjoying his happy disposition. He does have hair by the way, but it is getting very light in color. He also still has blue eyes, so he may end up with blue eyes. He would be keeping with the Allen grandkid tradition if he did. All of his Allen side cousins have blue eyes. He loves music, listening to stories, and being tickled. He is a joy to have around!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eli is so cute!! That's fantastic he is already so strong. What if 100% of the Allen grandkids end up with blue eyes? We shall see. Maybe Elijah will also turn out to be blond, at least for awhile. Wish we could see his beautiful smiles in person! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment