We finished our bathroom a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to show the fruits of our labors. The first two pictures are of the bathroom before we remodeled and the last two are of the new bathroom. We are really glad that it is done and we think that it turned out well.
8 comments:
I love the new look!! The dark wood is beautiful and I think people looking at your home will love it!!
Looks amazing! You guys did an awesome job! I love the colors!
What a transformation! I'd solicit your advice on fixing ours up...except we're still renting. Whoever your contractor was does fantastic work.
Wow! I'm impressed. You did an amazing job.
It looks great I really like the dark wood as well! Great job! remodeling is fun, just tons of work!
What a difference! Way to go!
The bathroom looks GREAT! Nice work!
I'd like to send you a Christmas letter; do you mind passing along your current email address? My emails is tnewms@gmail.com.
Awesome!! It looks very nice. We rented a house once that had those same walls.
Post a Comment