Saturday, January 22, 2011
First Haircut
Well, over the break we gave Eli a haircut. I know that we took pictures of the actual process but I can't seem to find them anywhere. So, these are before and after pictures. Neither one is that close up but these are the best we have. Hopefully now we won't get any more comments on how cute "she" is. I do kind of miss his long hair though. I really loved to run my hands through it. These pictures also show how much Eli is in to his Daddy right now. He gets so excited when Daddy comes home and his new favorite word to say all the time is Da-da. Notice in the bottom picture how much snow we have gotten! We have gotten buried this year!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Both those pictures are really cute! I think Michael adores Eli just as much as Eli adores him. It looks like his haircut turned out great. Have you built a snowman yet? Even with all the snow we've seen, that is an activity we have yet to do. And sledding. Hope you stay warm!
Post a Comment