As far as updates go....
Eli had a birthday...the big 2! He is definitely showing signs of the stubborness that he inherited from someone in the family...I'll let you guess. He is a bright kid. He can count 1-10 and he knows the ABC song along with a ton of other songs. He can recognize a lot of his shapes and colors. He is a busy boy with tons of energy. It is tough keeping up with him.
Sometimes this is what I get when I try to snap a photo. Can you believe all that blond hair?
John Ellis is a joy. He is such a sweet baby! He is smiley and giggly most of the time! He is rolling around lots now and he is good at arch his back to move across the floor. He has had a tough time of late being plagued with ear infections. Even so he is still so happy. His hair is starting to turn red. He may end up a redhead!
I am hanging in there but it has been tough. I am exciting for Thanksgiving Break next week! I will get to see family and enjoy a break. We are headed to visit my brother for a few days. My parents will also be there!
Michael is nearing the end of his first semester at Akron U. It has been an adjustment for him being back in school, but I know he is enjoying it. He loves to learn and has really enjoyed getting to know the people in his program.
That's all for now. I will try to post more often, but lets be honest, it may not happen. =) For now I am staying afloat and taking it a day at a time.
2 comments:
This is a wonderful update, Sara! I'm glad John Ellis is in such good spirits despite his ear infections. Hopefully they will soon be a thing of the past. Eli is one smart cookie! The pictures of him and John Ellis are adorable. I hope the craziness tapers off and that Eli will soon adapt to napping in his big boy bed. Wish we could be with you and everyone else on Thanksgiving!
They are adorable! And I completely understand your feelings of simple survival at times! I have many days like that!
Post a Comment