Every state has a different guideline for licensing MFT's and Connecticut and Ohio are quite different. So when we got here to Ohio Michael, had to be sure and meet all of the requirements. Ohio actually has two levels of lecensure and so all that was lacking was taking a test. Well, of course he passed! He was worried because he didn't have as much time to study as he would like, but he passed. Then he applied, had a background check and took another test about ethics and such. Now, he has a little paper that says he is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I am so proud of him!!! It was a lot of hoops to jump through. He is actually well on the way to meeting the next level of licensure too due to all the work he did in Connecticut. I am grateful for my hard-working husband and all he does to support me and the little boys.
3 comments:
Congratulations, Redd Family! So proud of you, Michael. That's quite the accomplishment.
Yayyyy!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats to you both!
Yippee!
Post a Comment