Friday, November 2, 2012

Eli turns 3!

Well, it happened a month and a half ago but Eli had his third birthday.  We celebrated it on the Saturday before since his birthday was on Sunday. 
 
 
We started the day with breakfast in bed (a tradition in Michael's family).  He is finally old enough to do it.  He thought it was great and still asks sometimes for breakfast in bed.
 
 
Then it was time for presents.  He loved his new garbage truck.
 
 
His favorite thing was his new tricycle.  He birthday falls at a great time for after the summer clearance.  Everyday he asks to go outside and ride his trike!
 

Blowing out the candles on his tractor cake.  We invited our good friends the Bensons over to eat pizza and cake.  Eli and Hugh are best buds and their birthdays are only a couple weeks apart.


 The tractor cake I made.  I was pretty proud of it since I am not a cake baker.  It was actually pretty tasty too.

 

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Cook cake, Sara! I'm glad Eli had such a great birthday weekend. His smile in the picture where he's eating breakfast in bed is priceless.

Kathleen said...

You know I meant "cool", right? Sorry about the typo.