Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun and Photos



At my house, busy boys are happy and kept out of mischief boys.  As a result, I spend a lot of time thinking of what we can do.  The last while since Michael went back to school, we have done lots to keep us busy.  We go to Story time at the library weekly and playgroup.  When we are at home, these are some of the things we do:
 
 
 We do a lot of music playing with pots and pans


One of Eli's favorite things to do with Mommy is cook.  He loves to help me add ingredients and spend time in the kitchen helping.


Tupperware fun!  I never thought we'd have a picture like this of John Ellis because out Tupperware cabinet is not very tall.  We have one just like this of Eli at our old house.  I guess John Ellis had to be like his brother.


Playing with Daddy.  I have never seen my boys happier than when Daddy comes home.  I think Eli's favorite song is "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home!"


John Ellis loves to snuggle with a blankie when he is tired.  Sometimes they both join in the fun.

 
Hiking in the fall leaves for playgroup


John Ellis dressed up for Halloween

 
Eli the firefighter for Halloween

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Handsome firefighter and handsome Superman!

Liz said...

so fun! What cute boys you have! Yes keeping busy is a good thing to keep them out of mischief and somehow they are easier to manage that way!