Monday, July 8, 2013

May and June


It sure has been a busy couple of months.  We moved at the beginning of May and it has been busy ever since.  My three little ones keep me on my toes and super busy!  The highlights of the last while are in the following pictures.
 

 
Can't help enjoying all the smiles she gives us now!
 

On Mother's Day we blessed Emma.  This is the first family picture we have had in awhile.  We took a similar one in front of the same tree when John Ellis was blessed.  Emma cried through most of the blessing, but it was a sweet day.  Glad Michael was able to bless our little girl!
 

This is Eli and Michael at the Father Son Campout.  They had a great time!  Eli was REALLY excited to go and spend time with his Daddy!  He also loved it that his best friend was there too.


I just love this dress (and the baby in it)!  I love all of the lace and ribbons on little girl clothes.  So cute!
 

My boys are always together these days.  They are best buds and love to play together.  I think this was one cold morning.  Daddy wrapped them up in the blanket so they would stay warm.
 

Yeah!  Books!  My boys love books.  I read to them before naps and bed and usually at least another time each day.  They will just bring me a book whenever and ask me to read it.  I love how much they get into reading and going to the library.
 

The highlight of June for me was the Allen family reunion in Wisconsin Dells, WI.  We had a great time!  It was the first time we had all been together in a really long time.  This is my Dad with Emma and Julia her cousin.  They are two months apart but pretty much the same size. 
 

We went to an Indoor Water Park.  This is Eli ready to go swimming.  I wish I could say he had a great time in the water but he didn't.  He was pretty nervous and didn't want to get in much.  Michael finally convinced him to do a few things but after that first day he didn't want to go back at all.  John Ellis on the other hand LOVED the water!
 

John Ellis in one of those cars at the nearby mall.  We didn't pay to turn it on but he is loving just sitting there next to Lowly.
 

Grandpa and the grandkids.  They are a cute bunch!
 

The original Allen clan
 

Me and my brothers
 
 
The whole family!  This year celebrates 40 years since my Mom and Dad were married.  They had 4 kids and now they have 11 grandkids.  It was so fun to see everyone.  I am so grateful for my family!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Great update, Sara! We miss you already!