Michael is in his last semester of classes. After this semester, he will only have a handful of credits left. Yeah! He will be doing an internship next fall. Thankfully, the baby came before he went back to school and he was able to help me for the first week and a half or so. He is teaching an Ed Psych class this semester and really getting his feet wet with teaching. He seems to really like it. He is also the supervisor for one new Master's level clinician at the Clinic.
I am busy with three rugrats. It is tough! I love these three little ones and I enjoy seeing them learn and grow each day. I can't help but laugh at the silly things that they say sometimes! What a joy and a trial it is to be a parent! Since Emma was born, I can't say that I have really done anything but chase after them and try to sleep whenever I get the chance.
Eli is as rambunctious as ever. He is 3 1/2 now and keeps me on my toes. He got glasses in December and is actually very good with them. We have had to have them fixed a couple times, but now that he realizes how much they help he keeps them on. He loves to play outside, ride his tricycle, and get into mischief (much to my dismay!!). I have had to learn to laugh his antics off to keep from crying sometimes. Oh, and he LOVES his brother John Ellis. They have great fun together.
John Ellis is a sweet little guy. He is 20 months old. He goes to Nursery now and is starting to like it now. He had some trouble at first. He is fairly snuggly and loves to give hugs! He says No about 100 times a day even when he means yes. He is starting to talk so much. His favorite things are books and cars. It is still hard for me to think of him as a little boy and not a baby because he is such a little squirt.Emma was born on January 3rd weighing 6 lb 8 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. She is a sweet girl and we love her tons. She is smiling now and cooing! She is a bit feisty and fussy at times though. I have to convince her to sleep some times. =) The boys love their sister and have been surprisingly good with her. I do have to keep an eye on them or they give her too much love and Eli is convinced he is able to pick her up sometimes. But, all in all, they are good big brothers.
3 comments:
Your children are adorable!
So fun to see all 3! Miss you!
Love the glasses!! And John Ellis looks so much like you Sara!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment