The past couple of weeks have flown by. It is crazy that we are over half way through February already. Things are only going to get more busy from here, though.
As far as work goes, I have turned into a seed counter. Literally, I spent over half of the day on Friday counting seeds. Luckily, I have had some help from the Secretaries at my work in counting out a thousand of all of the species I have to weigh out to check their seed counts. It may sound very boring but compared to the previous project I worked on, this is exciting. I never thought "bean counting" would be fun.
Michael and I have heard from 3 of the schools we have applied to. Michael has 3 interviews scheduled in March on the 1st, 16th, and 20th. We are excited for the interview on the 16th because we are going to UConn to visit. We both get to go.
Valentine's Day passed fairly uneventful. We went out to eat at an Italian restaurant. The highlight of which was the Italian sodas. Those things are wonderful!
We both have President's Day off on Monday so we are visiting family for the weekend in Idaho. It is nice to be away from the valley for awhile. We had a terrible time getting out of there yesterday, though. The traffic was terrible (as usual magnified by 10).
Hope all is well with everyone and hope you enjoy the holiday weekend. Hopefully all of you have it off too!
No comments:
Post a Comment