It was quite a week. It went by fairly quickly because of the previous 3 day weekend. It was very nice to have a day off, though. Thank goodness for holidays. One fun thing we did on the holiday was play a game of Settlers of Catan (with the Cities and Knights expansion). I enjoyed playing and as usual Michael won. He is really good at that game. I try whenever we play that game to be on his team so that I can win too. I guess it is the Allen competitive spirit in me.
Michael and I did our taxes this week. Although we won't get nearly as much back as we did last year, it will be nice to have a few more dollars to save for graduate school and for a rainy day. I am sure there will plenty of those in the future (especially if we move to the East for grad school) =).
Other than that, things were pretty much the same. Michael took a few tests and went to work. I counted seeds at my job, made dinner, and read any chance I got. I also started up running again. I plan to run in a 10k race this summer.
I have included some pictures from the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment