Monday, July 2, 2007

Moving

I am happy to announce that I got a job in Connecticut! I will be starting on August 3, so I have a month off from work. I will be working in a a Chemistry lab at University of Connecticut. Michael and I will both be going to the same place every day. I am excited for that especially since my job will only be about 5 miles away. No more bus riding for me! Hopefully we will be able to work it out so that we can go to work/school together each day.

We have moved up our move day to July 12th. We are going to head to Indiana for a few days so that we can stay with my parents. Michael's brother Matthew will be coming with us. Michael's parents are going to drive our other car and meet us in Indiana on July 17. I am excited to spend time with my parents!

With everything coming so quickly, we finally sat down last night and scheduled everything out that we have to do. Every night will be full, that is for sure. There is a ton of stuff to do before we can move. It will be an adventure, that is for sure.

Happy 4th of July to everyone! I hope that you all get to see the fireworks wherever you are.

No comments: