Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Eastward Ho!

I know, it is supposed to be westward ho, but it sounds good the other way too. We are headed east, though. We left our first apartment together on July 11th. We drove to Indiana in two days and we have been here visiting my family ever since. We plan to leave tomorrow to finish our trip to Connecticut. I hope that all will go well in the rest of the trip. We were excited that both of our cars made it this far.

I found out that I will be starting my job sooner than I expected. I will begin July 27th. That means that I have just over a week left until it will be time to start work again. I really wish that I had more time. As it is, we will be very hard pressed to get everything done in the time we have once we get there to get settled in.

It has been very nice to be able to stay in Indiana for a few days. I wish it was longer! I guess we will have to wait until October to spend more time with my parents. They are planning to come visit. That will be fun.

We also found out today that our stuff has arrived in Connecticut. We shipped it on ABF through their U-pack service. I am glad it didn't spontaneously combust or anything. That would have been tragic!

It may be a long while before I get to post again because we will have to figure out internet at our new apartment. In the meantime, I hope all is well for everyone!

No comments: