Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lists

This week I realized the lists that I make. I have a list of groceries that I need to buy. A to do list for every Saturday and a to do list at work. I have a scripture reading list that helps me keep track of the Sunday School, Relief Society, and Old Testament reading. I know at some point I had a list of books that I wanted to read. I have a list of Birthdays. I guess I must have all of these lists to keep myself sane. It can get pretty hectic. I am one of those people that have to write everything down or I will forget it. I wish I could remember it all but most of the time things go in one ear and out the other.

Beyond that, this week has been hectic. I had to use most of the above lists to keep track of my goings and comings. The highlight of the week I think has been that I finally got our apartment turned into a home. I found our candles, pictures, and other knick-knacks to put out. It is nice to come home to our little spot. It is not much but at least it is a place to feel at home.

I do want to put in some pictures of Sharon, VT and Ben & Jerry's so enjoy!

Joseph Smith Birthplace monument
Michael and I picking the flavor we were sad didn't last long at Ben & Jerry's graveyard.
Beautiful New England

3 comments:

karla said...

Lists are great! I think I need to make them more often to keep myself on the right track. :) Thanks for the reminder!

Tyler Waterfall said...

I am a list person, too. Just another reason I like you. I'm so glad you went to Sharon. And, who knew that there was a Ben and Jerry's graveyard? But I do know that every April they have a day where they give away free ice cream cones.

karla said...

Hi again! I wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog - go see the post for details. :)