Michael and I keep pretty busy with church. I recently got called as the Cub Scout leader. I am still a Relief Society teacher too. Michael plays the piano for primary and he recently got called as the Institute teacher for the area. Michael is also very busy playing and singing for ward musical numbers. For Michael's birthday I actually got him a piano. I know his birthday isn't for another month but we decided to get it early. It is a great way to relieve stress for both of us.
Michael is getting into the busy part of the semester again and it is hard to snatch up time to spend with him. The picture below is a community genogram that he had to make for one of his classes. It shows the relationships that affect his current life and the current stresses he has. I guess that making them can be helpful in working with clients.
The other pictures here are from our trip to Mystic Connecticut. We spent two days there for Spring Break. It was nice to have time to spend with Michael. We stayed in a Bed & Breakfast. We also went to the Mystic Seaport. We got to go on board two of the ships that were there. We also got to see them working on restoring a ship. The town was set up to be from the 1830-1870 time period when there was a ton of ship-building going on in Mystic. It was very neat. We both needed the much deserved time off and it was a nice break from the normal rat-race.
Michael also found out this week where he will be doing his internship. He will be going to UCFS in Norwich, CT. He will be working there trying to get his hours in for the last year of his program. Hopefully he likes the place since it was not his first choice. I think it may be better that he didn't get his first choice, though. We'll see. Hope you all have a good week! Happy Easter! We are going to spend the day with some friends from the ward, so it should be a fun day.
1 comment:
Great pictures! And those callings sound like a handful (especially Cub Scout leader) - good luck!
Post a Comment