I hope that all of the mothers out there had a wonderful day! I have a wonderful mother that I am very grateful for. I wish I could be there to celebrate today with her. I also have a great mother-in-law! What a blessing it is to have mothers and families!
I finally got a copy of the journal that I am published in for my research at BYU. The journal that I am published in is Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, the April 2008 edition. My professor sent me a copy this week. It is neat to see myself in print, especially in a scientific journal.
Michael finished his semester on Saturday morning. He is done for the summer with classes and his TA job. He will start his internship at the end of this month, but I am so happy that he will not have homework again for several months. It will be nice to have him come home and just spend time with me. We celebrated the end with a fondue party and a movie. We are also excited to go on some weekend trips this summer to some of the cool places in New England. There is so much that we haven't seen.
I am just about to get over a cold and unfortunately I think that Michael has caught something now. He woke up this morning feeling sick. I am sure it is from the lack of sleep with all the studying he had to do in the past couple of weeks. Hopefully he will be feeling better by Wednesday when we leave to go to Pocatello.
Sorry, I don't have any pictures to share. I am planning on taking lots in Idaho, so I will be sure to put them up once we get back. Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment