Well, I think I learn something every day about Michael. He has been so good to me this week. Monday was a really hard day for me at work. I was pretty frustrated, but I didn't really tell Michael about it. He called me and asked if there was anything that I needed from the store. When he got home he had several surprises for me. He got me flowers just because. He also had a letter that I got in the mail from his sisters and a package from my Mom. I felt so loved by my family, Michael, and my Heavenly Father. I know that he loves me!
On Friday Michael did a construction project. I remember him telling me that he did some construction when he was younger but I didn't know that he liked it. He fixed the entry way counter at the Humphrey Center where he sees clients on campus. I went over to see him at lunch and I could tell he was in his element. I had no idea that he liked things like that. It was fun to see him get so excited about working on it.
The past two weekends have been eventful. We went to Six Flags last weekend and to the temple yesterday. Both were fun, but I definitely liked the temple more. It had been awhile and it was nice to go. It is hard to go during the semester. I am excited for the upcoming things that we will be doing this summer. We have lots of fun things planned for our weekends.
Well, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! I hope that they had a good day and that they know that they are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment