Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall loves

Fall is my favorite season for many reasons. One of them is that everything is so beautiful outside. All of the leaves on the trees are turning here and since there are so many trees, it is especially nice. I wish I had a rake so that I could rake all of the leaves into a pile. I used to love doing that when I was a kid.

I also love the fact that it is a little cooler so I can wear sweaters and hoodies. Although, it got too cold too faster here is Connecticut. I have been freezing! I am already wishing it was warmer. It is going to be a long winter.

I also love that Fall brings General Conference. I really enjoyed Conference. I know that the talks are inspired because I always feel like the speakers are talking just to me. It was such an uplifting and hope filled Conference. I can't wait to get the Conference issue so that I can go through the messages again. What a blessing to be able to watch it!

1 comment:

karla said...

I bet the leaves are SO beautiful there - lucky you!