Sunday, April 19, 2009
One Month...
Well, I have been at my "new" job for about a month now. I was transferred from the Chemistry department to the Physics department at University of Connecticut. They transferred me in an effort to keep me away from the harmful chemicals that I have to work at my job in chemistry as a lab tech. It was such a relief to find out that I wouldn't have to work with chemicals anymore while I am pregnant. It was also an answer to prayer to have it happen as well. I was about at wits end with my job in Chemistry anymore. It is a long story, but lets just say that it has been for the best for me to move to Physics. I am loving my new job, my co-workers, and the new atmosphere. I know that Heavenly Father is aware of us and that he will never call us to pass through anything that we can't handle. Sometimes he will have to stretch us so that we can handle it, though. I know that he loves me and that he is aware of me and my needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We're so happy and relieved for you that they moved you, Sara! That's cool that you are enjoying your new work atmosphere. Of course Danny thinks you couldn't have been moved to a better department!
Hey, this is Megan Caswell. I found you through Crystal Adam's blog. I'm just now discovering everyones blogs from the ward. Check us out too, and I am sooo glad you don't have to be around chemicals anymore. Remembering how paranoid I was when I was pregnant, I can only imagine what you've been going through!
Sara,
I'm so glad you are in a better position now with your work! I bet it is such a relief! I hope everything is going well with you guys. Let me know when you find out with the ultrasound whether it's a boy or girl. I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment