First of all, we had our first full anatomy ultrasound at the beginning of this month. Michael got to be there and so it was a really neat experience. We found out that we are having a baby boy!!!! The due date wasn't really changed. We are still on for around September 22nd. We will see when he actually makes his appearence. Several people have asked for a picture of me pregnant. Well, the picture below is me at around 20 weeks. I am currently about 22 weeks. My belly has really started to grow now and I am wearing maternity clothes and feeling pretty comfortable minus the heartburn and an upset tummy. I never know what a new day will bring being pregnant.
Saturday was an extra special day! Michael graduated!!!! I was so glad that his parents and family got to be there with him. It was definitely a tough two years for him and I am proud of him for sticking it out to the end. He is now an MA, well once he finishes a couple more clinical hours.
Michael with Jonathan the Husky (the UConn mascot)
Michael and Eric - the bookends (the only two guys in the program)
The whole MFT crew
We were sad to see family leave after such a short visit, but we were so glad that they got to come. It is much less hectic around our house now and we are finally getting some much needed sleep. We are hoping to get away this weekend for a much needed mini-vacation.
2 comments:
You look so cute pregnant! Congrats to Michael on graduating, that's exciting.
I agree! You are beautiful, Sara! How fun that you have started wearing maternity clothes. Danny and I are so excited for you guys! And we are so proud of Michael for not only finishing his program in under 2 years, but also for excelling in it. Hope you two thoroughly enjoy your little vacation this weekend.
Post a Comment