Eli will be four months old tomorrow. The time has sure flown by! He is rolling over now, grabbing anything near him and putting it in his mouth, smiling, and even laughing. He is a joy to be around. I have been remiss about posting pictures of him, so here are some good ones and a video.


5 comments:
Symphany enjoyed watching Eli crack up, as did I! His laughter is angelic! And those really are some great pictures of him. We want to meet him!!
He sure is a cutie! Thanks again for the phone call the other day!
He is so ADORABLE!!! I love the video.
That video is hillarious. We had a good laugh. He is adorable, definitly looks like a Redd.
This is such a cute video. We played it several times and loved it. He is so adorable! We are so lucky to have such a cute grandson!!! His deep little chuckles just cracked us up. We love you all tons. Keep up the good work. We miss you like crazy and wish we could come see you.
Post a Comment