Eli is 5 months old now. He is really beginning to move around. His favorite things are piano time, chewing on his hands, looking at himself in the mirror, and reading books. In case you are wondering what I mean by piano time... I do piano time with him every day. We have a digital piano that plays some classical music. Well, we dance around to some of the songs and he loves it! He has a couple of songs that he especially likes. I will have to post a video of it sometime.
Eli loves to dance
Eating rice cereal for the first time
Just playing and enjoying himself
I love this hat! Isn't it so cute!
Eli with his Daddy on the day of his blessing.
4 comments:
How is it possible that Eli is already 5 months old?! He is growing and learning so fast! Those pictures are fantastic, all of them. I especially love the one of Michael holding Eli. I look forward to seeing a video of your beautiful baby boy enjoying piano time!
I can't believe how time flies. He is so cute and growing up so fast. I really want to meet him in person. Hope you guys are doing well! WE love you all!
Wow he is getting so big.. so cute! hopefully we will get to see him someday soon! We love you guys!
What a cutie that little Eli is!
Post a Comment