Sunday, March 21, 2010

Half a Year

I can scarcely believe that Eli is now 6 months old or half of a year old. I am really beginning to enjoy being home with him. He definitely keeps me on my toes. He has really started to become more active as of late. He does not like to sit still for long. Some of his favorite things to do now are trying to chew on his finger while nursing (this isn't very enjoyable for me), taking walks with Mommy, demanding Mommy and Daddy's attention all the time, giggling and laughing and making lots of noise, playing in his exer-saucer, and rolling over whenever he is placed on his tummy.

Michael and I are well. Michael has been at his job for over 4 months now and he getting really busy now. He seems to be really getting into the groove with his work. It is not easy work, though, but I think he is liking it. I try to keep busy doing productive things every day, but I confess that I find myself not getting a whole lot done but take care of Eli most days. He is a handful! I think that I am finally settling into my job as a "work at home" mom.

Here are a couple of recent pictures of Eli. Now whenever we take his picture he just stares at the camera in surprise.



4 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

He is so cute! Just the other day I was telling Chase how we have such cute nephews and nieces! It is soo true!

Cakes4U said...

Wow! He is really getting big and is still as cute as can be. It's fu;n to see pics of you guys since we don't get to see you much in person.

Kathleen said...

It's so fun to see more pictures of Eli. He's such a cutie! I think he and Symphany will get along great...when they finally meet. They seem to have similar personalities, at least at this point. Demanding his parents' attention all the time, yep, that sounds pretty familiar. Wish we lived closer so we could talk face to face while Eli and Symphany played!

karla said...

What a cutie! And good for you for being a work at home mom. I bet you're great! :)