Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Growling

Eli is really learning how to make all kinds of noises now. His favorite as of late is a kind of dinosaur growl/roar. I am glad he is learning to make noises, but sometimes it can get a bit hard to take after 3-4 hours a day. =) I also caught him rolling over in the same video. Enjoy listening to our very own baby dinosaur!

2 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

What a cutie! I want to meet this fellow! He sounds like my kinda guy! I can't believe how much he reminds me of Michael! And Sara too of course! We miss you guys and hope to see you sometime!

Kathleen said...

Cutest growls ever! We all watched this together and got such a kick out of Eli. It was fun to see him roll onto his back, too. I want Symphany and Eli to meet each other! So bad!