Sunday, July 11, 2010

He's on the Move

Well, Eli is on the move now. It seems like overnight he figured it out. He loves to crawl under the desk and try to get all the trash can and cords. He also loves to pull books off of the book shelves. We are certainly challenged trying to anticipate his curiosity in baby-proofing. He is definitely a curious little guy!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congrats to Eli on his new-found freedom! But I do sympathize with you and all the extra work it will take to keep things safely put away, not to mention all the chasing after him that surely is to come!

Joni and Chase said...

Oh how fun, at least for Eli, I mean!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I hope we can see him soon...

Liz said...

Fun times I think Cami will be jealous she can't move that much :)