Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lots of Fun

We have had some fun adventures this summer with Eli. I thought pictures would probably tell the stories best...so enjoy!



Blueberry picking. The entire time Eli kept trying to steal berries from us. He loves them!

Eli watching the chickens at the blueberry picking farm. When we rolled him over there, they all came up and surrounded him.

Such a happy boy!

Riding in his new jogging stroller

Eli with our friend Eric. We go on walks on Saturdays with Eric, Jeanie and Ashley (friends from Michael's MFT program).

Eli at the Children's Book Barn in Niantic, CT.
Eli enjoying ice cream for the first time. He devoured this sugar cone in just a few minutes. It was a hit!
Eli is crawling everywhere now. This is him peaking out of his bedroom.
The family. He looks so different from us with the blond hair and blue eyes.

What a cute boy! He is such a happy kid. We are grateful to have him in our home. He will be 11 months old tomorrow! I can't believe it's been almost a year since he came along.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

So far, I think this is my favorite blogpost of yours! I love all the pictures of you and your beautiful family. Eli just gets cuter and cuter all the time! Happy 11 months, Eli!

Liz said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting! We are so looking forward to getting to meet that happy cute boy of yours!

Joni and Chase said...

Sara! Its soo good to read the updates on all that is going on! The pictures are so cute and I can't believe how Eli has grown. He is a cutie!