I figured it was time for some more pictures of Eli. He changes so quickly! He is really working hard to crawl now and he is getting pretty close to doing it too! Since my last post he has gotten more adept at eating finger foods and now enjoys raisins, peas (sometimes - he is also known to drop them on the floor when I am not looking), and blueberries. Progress! He has 6 teeth now too. The ones on the top finally popped through, thank goodness.
Michael and I keep busy with work and church callings. Thankfully I have a break from cub scouts this month especially since Michael is the "acting" Elder's Quorum President right now. We are enjoying the summer and trying to keep cool. It has been really hot here this summer and amazingly very dry. Last summer we nearly drowned!
Happy 4th of July to everyone!
2 comments:
He is getting SO big! I can't believe he is crawling and getting teeth! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
It was great talking to you tonight! Eli's smile is adorable! He's so happy and so handsome. I really like that family shot; it's great to see all three of you in the same frame. Hope the rest of your Independence weekend is both fun and relaxing. We miss you!!
Post a Comment