Monday, August 30, 2010

A few of Eli's Favorite Things

Eli is really starting to get into everything now. I ended up making a cabinet in the kitchen for him to play in since he is so curious. It sure helps me to get dinner made. =) As you can tell, he really loves it and that is one of his favorite things right now. He loves exploring the cabinet. Michael even caught him inside it today trying to grab things in the cabinet next to it. I wish the people who built our house would have separated the cabinets!



Eli also loves his toys and toybox. He pushes it around the room and enjoys throwing all of the toys out on the floor. He has also discovered his book shelf and loves to pull all of the books off.
Eli loves to read books. He also loves to pull out pages and rip off covers. I guess a love of books has to start somewhere.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great idea to have an Eli cupboard! Is it just me, or does he resemble the Allen side more than ever in these ones?

Liz said...

Those were such fun pictures of your trip! Eli is so cute and getting so big! I love all the ones of him playing in the cabinet! how fun!