Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Fun Pictures

Eli is so photogenic and I couldn't help but throw in a few more cute photos of him. Well, as long as you can catch when he isn't moving too fast, you can get a good picture.

Eli and I at Diversity Day at Michael's work. My hair is in an African head wrap.


A fun get-together with friends. Eli loved watching the other kids there.

I guess he's not quite ready for BYU yet!

Isn't that a cheesy grin!? He looks so silly when he grins like that!

4 comments:

Janice Richardson said...

He's a cutie! i love the BYU hat!

Liz said...

Yay for BYU :) JD would say you are never too young for BYU ;)Eli is such a cute guy and seems so happy!

Jacalyn said...

People used to ask us, "How did you two ever get such cute kids?" But we know how you two did it. He's such a cute kid! We can't wait to see all of you!

Kathleen said...

You're absolutely right! The camera loves Eli, and so do we!