On Tuesday we start our last semester at University of Connecticut. Michael is finishing up his program this semester and will be graduating in May and I am working my last semester there as well. I am excited, but also a little nervous. This will likely be the most busy semester we have had so far since we have been here. The time has gone by very quickly. I can't believe the program is already almost over! We have begun the job search for Michael and although we haven't found him a job yet, we are optimistic that we will be able to find one.
We went out to a movie and dinner yesterday on our last weekend of freedom from school and homework. It was a very refreshing and relaxing day! We watched a matinee of the movie Bedtime Stories. It was a cute movie.
We had our Ward Conference today amidst a snow storm. We didn't have church last weekend because of snow and it snowed again this weekend. The roads weren't that great, but I was glad to be able to be there and take the Sacrament and feel the Spirit. I really missed that last week. Thankfully, we made it home alright and now we are in our "warm" apartment. I say "warm" but it isn't that warm. However, it is much better than the the extreme cold we have been having lately outside. I'll take our chilly apartment any day. =)
4 comments:
What a great weekend! Danny and I are praying that the Lord will carry you two through this semester and that you will feel His hand moving mountains for you. We are SO PROUD of you! We LOVE you!!! Stay warm :)
Wow! That is so exciting! Good luck on this last semester and on the job hunt. It is so exciting and so scary to take that next step in life. Hey, you should get a job in Vincennes. :)
How exciting! That's crazy that Michael's program is almost over. Good luck on the hunt!
Post a Comment