I am at 26 weeks now. I can't believe the baby will be here in 3 months! This is me on the Boardwalk in Niantic, CT. We went there this weekend with some friends of ours, the Huffs. We were afraid it would be a rainy day, but it ended up being pretty nice. We got a good walk in and enjoyed seeing the ocean. We also went to the Book Barn and browsed for some used books. I wish I read faster! There is never enough time to read all of the good books there are out there.
4 comments:
I love this picture!!! We had (as always) so much fun with you guys!
What a fun time! Glad you got to spend some more time with Scott and Megan. And you still look great, Sara! Bet it's fun to be so close to the ocean.
You look great! Read as many books as you can before the kids! I wish I could read like I used to! Hope you both are doing well! We miss seeing you!
You are very cute preggers!! I am so excited for you. Babies bring so much joy and love. Lack of sleep too but its something that is well worht the baby. Congrats again. Kailey :)
schwangschwanthony.blogspot.com
Post a Comment