Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our House

We are in the process of buying a house. Since many of your are not here to see the house, we took some pictures at least of the outside to post for everyone to see. We will have to post inside pictures once we get closer to moving in.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

So cute! We're so happy for you guys. And I even like the color of the house (okay, blue and green are my favorites, so I think it looks beautiful against the luscious green hill:)!

J.D. said...

That is SO cool! Congrats guys. So does this mean you are staying in Conneticut for a while? Is Michael still planning on doing the Ph.D? Its a great time to buy a house right now with low morgage rates for sure. Liz and I are in the process of buying a condo right now and we're really excited!

karla said...

How exciting - congratulations! It's so bright and blue!