I never got a chance to post pictures from our weekend getaway toward the end of May. We went to Kent Falls State Park and stayed in a bed and breakfast in Bristol. It was fun!
I had no idea that there was sign out there that said this, but if you ever see one, turn around! It is a pretty good scare tactic and it worked for me.
Michael at Kent Falls State Park
Kent Falls! It was beautiful. This is only a small section of it. It falls some 300 feet or so.
Cornwall covered bridge - It reminded me of Indiana.
The bed and breakfast in Bristol. It reminded me of the scene in Pride and Prejudice where they are all sitting talking and one of Mr. Darcy's sister's asks Elizabeth to take a turn about the room. It was a pretty cool place!
1 comment:
Such beautiful photos! Love the one of Michael sitting on the fence railing. And such a gorgeous waterfall, too! I actually don't know Pride and Prejudice super well, but it's funny because as soon as I read your caption, I thought your connection to that movie was very logical. And I'm curious to know what the "fine print" below the caution sign was.
Post a Comment